Women’s Self Defense Workshop
Saturday, April 29 at 10:00 am
Shawna Fisch is a 3rd degree black belt who is very passionate about sharing her knowledge to empower women to protect themselves, if the unfortunate need should ever arise.
In this 1 hour workshop, we will focus on “the most important things every woman should know in staying safe,” including:
- How to walk in public
- How to not be identified as a potential victim
- How to use your VOICE as a weapon
- How to move AWAY from an assailant
- “What if” scenarios and what to do/not do
- What is a “must fight situation”
- What are the 4 main striking targets if in a “must fight situation”
- How to strike through those 4 main targets
- How to tap into your mental/emotional and physical strength when you need it
$25 if you register and pay by April 8; $35 at the door. Space is limited so sign up today. Please note that the fee is non-refundable, but transferrable.
Please arrow over to Saturday, April 29 and click on the event to register.