Women’s Self Defense Workshop
Saturday, April 29 at 10:00 am
Shawna Fisch is a 3rd degree black belt who is very passionate about sharing her knowledge to empower women to protect themselves, if the unfortunate need should ever arise.
In this 1 hour workshop, we will focus on “the most important things every woman should know in staying safe,” including:
- How to walk in public
- How to not be identified as a potential victim
- How to use your VOICE as a weapon
- How to move AWAY from an assailant
- “What if” scenarios and what to do/not do
- What is a “must fight situation”
- What are the 4 main striking targets if in a “must fight situation”
- How to strike through those 4 main targets
- How to tap into your mental/emotional and physical strength when you need it
$25 if you register and pay by April 8; $35 at the door. Space is limited so sign up today. Please note that the fee is non-refundable, but transferrable.
Please arrow over to Saturday, April 29 and click on the event to register.
Please feel free to get in touch with us with your questions and one of our expert team will get back to you.
2171 South Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80231
*We don’t share your personal details with anyone