30-Day Get Up Strong Challenge
Starts Monday, October 26 – Register Below By 7 pm on Friday, October 23
This challenge has surpassed my expectations and I feel like I owe you more money!
It’s time for our next 30-Day Challenge!
What is one exercise that is appropriate for people of all fitness levels and for people who are new to kettlebells and/or strength training?
One that builds a ton of full-body strength, mobility, and stability?
One that can be broken down into pieces to suit just about everyone?
One that can be taught without having other exercises as prerequisites?
If you guessed the Turkish Get Up, then you’re right! If you know me at all, you know I ❤️❤️❤️ Turkish Get-Ups! It was the very first kettlebell exercise I learned and the very first exercise I was good at. Maybe that’s why I love it? Probably a contributor. But I really love all of the results that the Turkish Get Up can deliver.
As I mentioned above, it builds a ton of full-body strength, mobility, and stability, all in one exercise. TGU’s are also a longevity-builder because they teach you how to effectively get your body up off the floor. TGU’s help you discover and correct movement asymmetries, which helps you perform better in everything else you do. Your potential for strength in this exercise is unlimited. And let’s face it, TGU’s just look cool!
You can do them anywhere, and with any kind of found object.
You also see some form of TGU’s on almost every season of America’s Got Talent in the dance/acrobatic acts. (if you don’t want to watch the whole thing, skip to about 2:30, but seriously, watch the whole thing!)
So, if this doesn’t convince you about all of the great things Turkish Get Ups have to offer, I’ve got some work to do!
If you are convinced, then just scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the form to sign up.
I feel stronger. I have muscles I didn’t know I had before.
Results you might get from doing the 30-Day Get Up Challenge:
- Stronger shoulders, core, back, butt, hips, legs
- Core, shoulder, and hip stability
- Better posture
- Better joint mobility
- Ability to get up off the floor with strength and ease
- More confidence
- Sense of accomplishment
The videos and technique instruction are great!
What you get with this challenge:
- NEW – an online portal for quick access to the whole program
- Quick daily workouts for 30 days (10-15 min each) with instructions on how to do each workout
- Daily strength and stability drills to help you improve your Turkish Get Up technique, posture, and strength
- Technique videos for every exercise prescribed for each day’s workout
- Instructions to modify things if you aren’t yet ready for the progressions, or to meet your needs
- Ways to measure your progress
- Daily accountability and support
- Lifetime access to the program
- and more!
Your content is delivered via a daily email. This will give you complete instructions for the day and the video links that show you the technique for the exercise(s) prescribed that day.
Thanks for everything you do! It’s all TOP NOTCH!
Equipment you need to do this challenge:
- Your body
- A mini band and a super band (once you sign up I will send more info on these)
- A couple of kettlebells or dumbbells
- Some fun found objects (ideas provided)
- Knee pads or something cushy to put under your knees
Starts Monday, October 26 – Register Below. Get ready to Get Up Strong each day!
***Pay What You Can***
I am using a “Pay What You Can” model. Enter any price that suits you and you’re in the 30-Day Challenge.
Starts Monday, October 26
Registration deadline is Friday, October 23 at 7 pm Mountain Time
Time left to register: