The Kettlebell Foundation DIY Online Training Program
“I love the way you teach, Shari. The reminders about proper technique are great! Everything was very easy to understand and I can’t wait to do the next workout!”
The Kettlebell Foundation is a beginner kettlebell program. If you’ve never used a kettlebell before, then this program is for you! This program is also for you if you have used kettlebells, but never had any formal instruction from a certified kettlebell instructor.
You don’t even have to leave the privacy of your own home because all you need is one kettlebell and a small amount of space. So if going to the gym just isn’t your thing, then you are going to love this program.
Check out some of the benefits of training with kettlebells:
- Strengthens the posterior chain of the body; back, butt, hamstrings, calves
- No-impact exercises are gentle on the joints and back
- Kettlebell training uses compound movements for a full-body workout
- Kettlebells combine cardio and strength training in every workout so you spend less time working out, with better results
- When done properly, kettlebells forge a strong back and core
Over the course of 6 weeks, I will take you through the program with instructional videos and follow-along workout videos that teach you proper technique in some of the foundational exercises in the Russian Hardstyle of kettlebell training.
Learning proper technique in kettlebell training, or in any kind of weight lifting, can really be the one thing that makes the difference in the results you see. Any method of exercise comes with inherent risks of injury, but practicing proper technique, being mindful of your movements and getting formal instruction can help lower that risk.
Here is a quick rundown of what’s included in The Kettlebell Foundation DIY Program:
- 24 Full-length, follow-along workout videos; each 45 minutes or less, with additional technique cues and reminders
- Instructional videos for each exercise, to help you move safely and effectively in each of the movements
- A handy PDF with a 6-week programming calendar, directions for each workout and links to each instructional and workout video so there is no guesswork about what you are doing
This course is designed to use just 1 kettlebell so that you can get started with minimal equipment. Most women will start with 10 kg – 12 kg and most men with start with 16 kg – 20 kg. If you have any questions about what size kettlebell is appropriate for you, please send me an email at email@example.com..
The Kettlebell Foundation includes 4 or 5 days of training each week; one day dedicated to practicing the technique videos, 3 workouts that utilize the techniques you’ve learned and 1 bonus day with a body weight workout. Each workout is roughly 45 minutes and you are provided with some options on each video to scale the workouts to your ability level.
As a bonus, I am also providing you with some body-weight workouts that you can do anywhere, and with no equipment. These are great to have on-hand for when you are traveling.
Please join me as I help you build a solid Kettlebell Foundation.
“I love the workouts! Your instruction is perfect and I love doing the workouts with you so I can make sure I am doing all of the exercises correctly. Thank you!”
Sign Up Today!
Once you add the program to your cart, click on the ‘go to cart button’ in the purple bar. During the checkout process, you will need to create a password so that you can access your program content. Your username will be emailed to you after your purchase is complete.