30-Day Not-Your-Average-Pushup-Challenge Challenge
Starts Tuesday, September 1 – Register Below By 7 pm on Sunday, August 30
You’ve been asking for a pushup challenge, so here it is! As you’ve probably already learned, we don’t do things the ordinary way around here. We strive to make improvements in HOW we move and HOW we perform. We focus on getting stronger by using proper technique and we use specialty exercises to help the body function better.
Thanks for everything you do! It’s all TOP NOTCH!
What point is doing a bunch of pushups day after day if they look like this?
The only thing you will gain from that is a neck and/or shoulder injury! So then why do most pushup challenges simply focus on doing more and more pushups each day without ever addressing HOW to do them properly and HOW to make them better? 🤷♀️ It’s a mystery to me and I hate how the fitness industry is plagued by those kinds of things! It’s just plain wrong!
A proper pushup gives you the following:
- Full-body strength in just one movement – especially shoulders, back, core and butt
- Lumbo-pelvic stability (lumbar spine and pelvis, and how they connect together)
- Shoulder stability
- A movement and workout you can do anywhere
A proper pushup looks like this in the bottom position:
The shoulders are down and back, elbows aren’t flaring out to the sides, the spine and neck are straight, the abs, butt and the whole body is tight.
A pushup is a moving plank. It really is that simple. Simple isn’t always easy, though! That’s why you need to know and do various different strength and stability exercises that can help you improve your pushup technique and turn it into that moving plank.
If you haven’t already guessed, this 30-day pushup challenge is designed to teach you how to improve your strength and stability so that you can improve your pushup technique. In my opinion, no one should ever go their entire life unable to do a proper pushup! It’s VERY attainable with the right tools to help get you there.
Results you might get from doing the 30-Day Not-Your-Average-Pushup-Challenge Challenge:
- Better posture
- Stronger shoulders, core, and back
- Being able to do proper pushups
- Ability to do more repetitions and advanced exercise variations
- More confidence
- Sense of accomplishment
What you get with this challenge:
- Quick daily workouts for 30 days (10-15 min each) with instructions on how to do each workout
- Daily strength and stability drills to help you improve your pushup technique, posture, and strength
- Technique videos for every exercise prescribed for each day’s workout
- Instructions to modify things if you aren’t yet ready for the progressions, or to meet your needs
- Ways to measure your progress
- Daily accountability and support
- Lifetime access to the program
- and more!
Your content is delivered via a daily email. This will give you complete instructions for the day and the video links that show you the technique for the exercise(s) prescribed that day.
Equipment you need to do this challenge:
- Your body
- A mini band and a super band (once you sign up I will send more info on these)
- A dumbbell or kettlebell (nothing crazy in terms of weight)
- Yoga blocks or something that can serve as a substitute, like books
- Yoga mat or some kind of softer surface
- A bench, or a chair, or a coffee table, or something on which you can elevate your hands
Starts Tuesday, September 1 – Register Below
The videos and technique instruction are great!
***Pay What You Can***
I am using a “Pay What You Can” model. Enter any price that suits you and you’re in the 30-Day Challenge.
Starts Tuesday, September 1
Registration deadline is Sunday, August 30
Time left to register: