Last week, I shared with you Chris Powell’s first secret of transformation. In case you missed it, it’s Believe In Yourself and you can read about it here.
The second secret resonated with me the most…
Keep your promises…TO YOURSELF. The cliff notes version of this is to make one promise to yourself, every day, that is based on a healthy habit.
- Avoid drinks with refined sugar
- Eat protein at every meal
- Say no to fast food
- Exercise for 5 minutes a day
- Exercise during TV commercials
- Smoke one less cigarette each day
- Look myself in the mirror every day and say, “I am worth it.”
- Act, instead of thinking about acting
- Use food to nourish my body, not mask my emotions
- Say “I WILL” instead of “I want” and “I CAN” instead of “I can’t”
But what do we do if we don’t keep a promise to ourselves?
The answer to this very important fact of the transformation process will be revealed in Chris Powell’s 3rd secret of transformation…Fall Without Failing. But you’ll have until next week to find out.