We don’t do things the ordinary way around here. We strive to make improvements in HOW we move and HOW we perform. We focus on getting stronger by using proper technique and we use specialty exercises to help the body function better.
What point is doing a bunch of pushups day after day if they look like this?
A proper pushup gives you the following:
- Full-body strength in just one movement – especially shoulders, back, core, and butt
- Lumbo-pelvic stability (lumbar spine and pelvis, and how they connect together)
- Shoulder stability
- A movement and workout you can do anywhere
A proper pushup looks like this in the bottom position:
The shoulders are down and back, elbows aren’t flaring out to the sides, the spine and neck are straight, the abs, butt and the whole body is tight.
A pushup is a moving plank. It really is that simple. Simple isn’t always easy, though! That’s why you need to know and do various different strength and stability exercises that can help you improve your pushup technique and turn it into that moving plank.
If you haven’t already guessed, this 30-day pushup program is designed to teach you how to improve your strength and stability so that you can improve your pushup technique. In my opinion, no one should ever go their entire life unable to do a proper pushup! It’s VERY attainable with the right tools to help get you there.
Results you might get from doing the 30-Day Not-Your-Average-Pushup-Challenge Program:
- Better posture
- Stronger shoulders, core, and back
- Being able to do proper pushups
- Ability to do more repetitions and advanced exercise variations
- More confidence
- Sense of accomplishment
What you get with this program:
- Quick daily workouts for 30 days (10-15 min each) with instructions on how to do each workout
- Daily strength, mobility and stability exercises to help you improve your pushup technique, posture, and strength
- Technique videos for every exercise prescribed for each day’s workout
- Instructions to modify things if you aren’t yet ready for the progressions, or to meet your needs
- Ways to measure your progress
- Lifetime access to the program
**You will have access to the program within 12 hours of purchase, if not sooner.